- Faux Fiber (Thanks, Chelsey!)
- FDA refuses to test for mercury in high-fructose corn syrup
Side note: growing awareness of bioaccumulation from repeated exposure to toxins at levels with “no-observed-adverse-effect” will hopefully incite policy changes and inform purchasing decisions.
- Pigs, Food, Health
An opinion piece on the developing link between industrial animal agriculture and the inability to treat humans infected with MRSA.
- From good intentions to a bureaucratic clusterf*ck:
- Instead of correcting the source of food contamination:
USDA okays E. coli vaccine
Spinach and Nuts, With a Dash of Radiation
A practical opinion piece on National Animal Identification System
- Some good news from the Census of Agriculture:
My latest blog entry at Fresh Greens